FADONA is offering this full-day workshop as an optional pre-convention opportunity on Monday, March 13, 2017, in Orlando, FL during its 30th Anniversary Convention.
- The only official prep course for the NADONA National Infection Prevention Board Certification.
- Course meets the new CMS requirements for the Infection Preventionist training.
- Taught by NADONA's Chief Clinical Officer, Dr. Hudson Garrett, who is an internationally known expert in infection prevention and control and infectious diseases.
- Participants will receive complimentary access to online training webinars and also an eBook containing all clinical recommendations for infection prevention and control for LTC healthcare settings.
- Register now as space is limited. Open to all healthcare professionals working in long-term care that desire to fill the role of the Infection Preventionist or support this role directly.
- Registered attendees will also receive a $50 coupon to take the board certification from NADONA.
- Registration is $175 for FADONA/NADONA members or $195 for non-members, and may be completed online at http://fadona.org/convention.html.
This educational program has been approved for 8 nursing CEs and nursing home administrator CEUs by the Florida Board of Nursing and Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators, Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance, for CE Broker Provider ID Number 50-682. Approval for this live continuing nursing education activity is being submitted to the Alabama State Nurses Association (ASNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC).
Read these great comments from recent NADONA programs presented by Dr. Hudson Garrett for the IP-BC prep. course.
With an average score of 4.9 out of 5.0, Here is what attendees say about the prep. course and its speaker, Dr. Hudson Garrett.
- Fantastic program. Too short (6-hour class)
- Dr. Hudson Garrett was awesome! Funny and SUPER HERO! Fantastic speaker.
- Dr. Garrett is a good speaker and shared a lot of information with us.
- I would really recommend to anyone interested.
- I have participated in all of Dr. Garrett’s webinars and thoroughly enjoy his enthusiasm for infection control, and his ability to engage his audience.
- Dr. Garrett was innovative, passionate and a motivator during this whole lecture. It was interactive and the class was full of energy.
- Dr. Garrett was so excellent as a review master. He really was able to transfer such abundance of knowledge to all of us.
- This was an overall excellent program and congratulations to NADONA for getting an excellent speaker for this program.
- Great program.
- Amazing session!
- Great information!